Sultan Bahoo Books – An Ocean of Divinity
Sultan Bahoo books are a masterpiece of Divine writing. All books not only affect the soul of the reader but also purify the innerself.
What Is Miracle Of Sultan Bahoo Books
Many readers of his books have observed that teachings of Sultan Bahoo elevate one to closeness of Allah. Undoubtedly, all of his books contain an ocean of gnosis of Allah. Verily, one who reads them with true faith finds guidance towards the straight path.
How much books he has written
Although Sultan Bahoo did not acquire formal or academic education, yet he authored at least 140 books. All are in Persian except Abyat e Bahoo which is in Punjabi language. Now almost 32 of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo books are available in Urdu translation. 11 books are also available in English translation and further are in the pipeline.
How books were written
Since Sultan Bahoo could not read or write like Prophet Mohammad. Therefore, just as no Quranic verse or Hadith written by sacred hands of the Holy Prophet is available, likewise no hand written document or script by Sultan Bahoo is available. Hence, his spiritual successors and Dervishes wrote his verbal statements. And their manuscripts are now the basis of Sultan Bahoo books. His statements were the result of Divine revelations hence all scripts are Divine.
Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali
The compiler of Sharah Abyat e Bahoo and Mirat e Sultani (Bahoo Nama Kamil), Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali belongs to the family of Sultan Bahoo. He states in both these books that he could not find any manuscript of Sultan Bahoo books written by Sultan Bahoo himself. Only he could find the manuscripts written by his spiritual successors and Dervishes.
Saad Ameer Khan Niazi
Saad Ameer Khan Niazi is the translator of Sultan Bahoo books in Urdu. He also writes in the foreword of the translation of Asrar-e-Qadri:
- As a translator, I faced the problem that the original manuscripts of books were not available. So that they could be consulted and compared to deduce the actual Persian text and translate them properly. If only I could have found a single manuscript written by him then there was no need of others for the translation but unfortunately not even one was available. Actually, most manuscripts were wasted because the spiritual successors kept them in their possession instead of spreading them.
It is not strange that Sultan Altaf Ali or Sultan Hamid Ali or anyone else was unable to find any manuscript of his books written by himself as he could not read or write. Therefore, the translators got the Persian manuscripts from the heritage of family of Sultan Bahoo. Furthermore, most of the translators compared different manuscripts of the same book and then translated it. That is why, all the available translations are almost the same in terms of teachings.
Many books were lost with time
Surprisingly Sultan Hamid Ali gives a list of very few books in Manaqib-e-Sultani. It shows that most were either lost or were not available when he wrote Manaqib-e-Sultani. This is because there was not any proper institution to publish them. Furthermore it was only due to individual efforts that very few books were published and preserved.
Why some Sultan Bahoo books are still concealed
Many are still concealed maybe because Sultan Bahoo wanted to keep this Divine treasure hidden from the undeserving people. Hopefully, these hidden books will be revealed in future at some fixed time, which is why, the Holy Prophet has titled him Mustafa Sani and Mujtaba Akhir Zamani as the guide of righteousness for the last era.
Sultan Bahoo books, a source of guidance
These are truly a masterpiece of Divine knowledge. As he proclaims that if someone is unable to find a spiritual guide, his books will definitely prove to be a guide and medium for him to reach the perfect spiritual guide. Further he says in Risala Roohi Sharif:
- If a Saint having spiritual union drops from the spiritual world or from the angelic realm getting demoted but he truly seeks mediation of this treatise then it will verily prove a perfect spiritual guide for him. Although, if he does not make it his mediator, he is liable but if he does, then we are consequently responsible to elevate him back to his status.
Furthermore this proclamation is present in almost all of Sultan Bahoo books with change of a few words.
Sultan Bahoo’s way of teaching is not complicated to read. Anyone can easily understand his words. Although, the spiritual aspects are only for the seekers of Allah to decipher. His words are quite convincing and attract the readers towards the inner world that connects them to Allah.
Moreover, Sultan Bahoo frequently uses references from Quran and Hadiths. This not only verifies his words to an ordinary reader but also emphasizes the connection of his teachings to Islam for all readers alike. Furthermore, Sultan Bahoo adds his own Mystic poetry that beautify and complete his statements.
Sultan Bahoo has majorly used two languages to express his teachings. His work is in Persian language. However, his Sufi masterpiece consisting of poetry is in Punjabi known as Abyat e Bahoo or Kalam e Bahoo. Sultan Bahoo’s mystic poetry is quite popular and read among many Sufi orders.
WHAT ARE NAMES OF SULTAN BAHOO BOOKS
Following are now available along with their Urdu translation:
Risala Roohi Sharif
After research few more Sultan Bahoo books were found which are:-
(This book is also known as Hujjat-ul-Asrar)
Shams-ul-Arifeen is a collection of selective topics of Sultan Bahoo books
- In fact Shams-ul-Arifeenis a collection of selective topics of; Kaleed-ul-Tauheed, Qurb-e-Deedar, Majmua-tul-Fazal, Aqal-e-Baydar, Jamay-ul-Asrar, Nur-ul-Huda, Ain Numa and Fazal-ul-Laqa. Actually Sultan Wali Mohammad, the second son of Sultan Bahoo, compiled it. Now we consider this book as one of his books
Which books are not available
In Manaqib-e-Sultaniand Shams-ul-Arifeen there are names of some books that are still unavailable. Altogether these books are: Majmua-tul-Fazal, Ain Numa, Talmeez-ur-Rehman, Qutb-ul-Aqtab, Shams-ul-Ashiqeen, Divan-e-Bahoo Saghir and Kabir (Persian). Only one book Divan-e-Bahoo is available which is either Saghir or Kabir.
Which books are available with English translation
Following books of Sultan Bahoo are now available in English translation:
Risala Roohi Sharif, translation along with exegesis
Divine effects of Sultan Bahoo books
Sultan Bahoo’s spiritual supremacy is so heightened that his teachings enlighten the reader with Divinity. Many people even apart from his devotees witness his miracles to date that not only his tomb but his teachings still serve to benefit people towards their inner journey towards Allah.
Undoubtedly, Sultan Bahoo served to guide humanity towards Allah. Likewise, even after Sultan Bahoo’s demise, his beneficence continues through his tomb, teachings as well as his true spiritual descendant Sultan ul Ashiqeen.
- Which is the easiest book of Sultan Bahoo?
- Ain-ul-Faqr is the easiest among all books.
- Which is the most famous book by Sultan Bahoo?
- Risala Roohi Sharif and Nur-ul-Huda Kalan are the most famous.
- Are Sultan Bahoo books available online?
- Yes, these are available online. Books of hazrat sultan bahoo pdf format can be downloaded for free.
How to download Sultan Bahoo books?
To download please click the button: